Type W Portable Power Cable
Type W Portable Power Cable is constructed with rope stranded, annealed bare copper with separator to aid stripping. Insulation is oil and water resistant EPDM reinforced with cotton strip braid for mechanical strength. Black heavy duty, extra hard usage thermoset chlorinated polyethylene jacket resists oil and sunlight.
Type W cable is suitable for portable power, lighting and generator types in industrial, mining, marine, or entertainment applications.
-40°C to 90°C wet or dry.
Jacket: Black heavy duty, extra hard usage CPE over reinforced oil and water resistant EPDM
Conductor: 8 AWG through 500 MCM rope stranded annealed bare copper
Typical Legend: AMERICAN MUSTANG 4/0 AWG 1/C TYPE W PORTABLE POWER CABLE 90C – WET OR DRY 2000V OIL AND SUN RES RHH/RHW-2 (UL) – – – P–136–35–MSHA – – – CSA FT1/FT5 (-40C) FOR HARD USAGE ONLY – – – RoHS
Minimums Apply. Call for availability!
- 8 AWG through 500 MCM rope stranded annealed bare copper
- Separator between conductor and insulation aids stripping
- Oil and water resistant EPDM insulation reinforced with cotton strip braid
- Heavy Duty, extra hard usage thermoset CPE jacket
- Resists oils, solvents, ozone, aging and abrasion
- Excellent flexibility
- 600/2000V RHH/RHW-2
- -40°C to 90°C wet or dry
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
- Portable power, lighting and generator types in industrial, mining, marine, or entertainment applications
- Suitable for continuous shallow water submersion
- Indoor and outdoor use
- MSHA Listed
- CSA Certified (file LR65300)
- UL Listed (file E83541)
- OSHA acceptable
- Copper conductor conforms to ICEA S-75-381 Part 2 and UL requirements
- EPDM insulator conforms to ICEA S-75-381 Part 3 and UL requirements for oil (60°C) and water resistance (90°)
- RoHS Compliant
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
Arctic Superflex Blue®
Wire and Cable
- Balance of Systems Components