Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Premium Cold Weather Industrial Wire
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® is the premier Arctic grade wire rated and proven to work in extreme temperature ranges of -55°C to 105°C. This highly flexible wire combines finely stranded copper construction with a jacket material that resists the abuses of oil, gasoline, sunlight, salt water, acids, and chemicals.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® has high abrasion resistance and can be used in most 600 volt applications. UL listed as AWM (Appliance Wiring Material).
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® is available in a multitude of primary colors, gauges, and configurations. Custom colors and striping are available on request (minimums may apply).
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® has numerous applications, including those approved under NEC article 400 and associated articles.
Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Properties and Specifications
Polar Wire Products, Inc. is the exclusive manufacturer
of Arctic Ultraflex Blue® Premier Arctic Grade Wire
- UL 508A Industrial control panels
- Internal appliance and equipment wiring
- Inverter cables and wiring
- Industrial machines and robotics
- Construction equipment
- Marine, RV and automotive wiring
- Medium and heavy-duty trucks and trailers
- Load banks, motor leads, welding cable
- Forklifts and golf carts
- Batteries and chargers
- Power hookup cable
Arctic Ultraflex Blue®
- Premier Arctic Grade Wire